The 3D printing specialist Kallisto is now an official sales partner of Sintratec in France. Kallisto has built profound knowledge in 3D technology over many years and is dedicated to an excellent customer experience. With this cooperation we can offer our French customers shorter delivery times, quick professional consulting and support on-site.
At the AMX Lucerne, the Swiss exhibition for Additive Manufacturing, and at the Lausanne Technology and Innovation Convention, we were able to register a large number of visitors at our booth. In many personal conversations, we were able to pass on the benefits of selective laser sintering technology and the functionality of Sintratec 3D printers to the inquisitive trade fair audience.
Many thanks to all the visitors, customers and partners for the lively exchange!
We are exhibiting in two Swiss cities this March. Come by and explore the latest application possibilities of the Sintratec TPE material and have a close look at our laser sintering (SLS) systems.
You can find us at:
- STIL Lausanne, SwissTech Convention Center, March 1st, 2018.
- AMX Lucerne, Messe Luzern, March 6th to March 7th, 2018.
Which opportunities do the Sintratec SLS systems offer? Which applications are the Sintratec SLS systems suitable for?
These are frequently asked questions from our community, which are going to be answered with the “Customer Part of the Month” program. Every month, we will publish a design from one of our customers on our social media platforms to highlight the various application possibilities of Sintratec SLS systems.
Follow the Sintratec “Customer Part of the Month” program via our social media channels and get inspired by the unique designs.
As part of the lecture on design for additive manufacturing, we got the chance to introduce Sintratec the interested students of the mechanical engineering department at the ETH Zurich and talk about the intricacies of SLS technology. Special thanks to the Product Development Group for integrating us into their master’s course – we hope for a lot of future additive manufacturing pros!
Record-breaking 1100 visitors were getting informed at our booth at Formnext 2017 during the four exhibitions days and learned about our desktop laser sintering systems. The exhibtion audience didn’t miss the chance to take a detailed look at the Sintratec S1 and the Sintratec Kit.
The Sintratec TPE, our new flexible material, as well as the first Sintratec whitepaper on mechanical post-processing of Sintratec PA12 SLS parts attracted a lot of attention.
See the video to get more insights from Formnext 2017!
Out of the over 400 universities subscribed to the new EOS Global Academia Program 10 were drawn at the Sintratec Kit lottery at formnext 2017.
Each of the lucky winners will receive a free Sintratec Kit!
Congratulations to the following universities:
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen Nürnberg (Germany)
- Ecole des mines d’Ales, Ales Cedex (France)
- RWTH Aachen, Aachen (Germany)
- University of Cassino and Southern Lazio, Cassino (Italy)
- University of Milano, Milan (Italy)
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (Singapore)
- University of Florida, Gainesville (USA)
- Politecnico di Torino, Torino (Italy)
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater (USA)
- University of Pisa, Pisa (Italy)
Check out the video:
From November 14th to 17th, 2017, we are exhibiting at Formnext in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Take the chance to meet the experts in selective laser sintering personally in hall 3.1, booth G51.
Why is it worth visiting us:
- We are releasing the first Sintratec white paper “Mechanical Post-Processing of Sintratec PA12 SLS Parts”. Get your exclusive copy at Formnext 2017!
- We are launching the Sintratec TPE, our new and highly flexible material which opens up completely new fields of applications.
- You will receive deep insights into the SLS technology and the Sintratec products.
We look forward to seeing you there!