Robotic Design Contest
Entries are now closed.
How does it work?
Submit your robotic design and tell us more about project.
We pick 3 winners and 3D print the parts with our SLS technology.
We ship the parts for free and feature you on social media.
What can you win?
Terms & Conditions
Submission deadline: March 31, 2023
Only 1 submitted concept per person / project / group
The project may consist of a single or multiple parts
3 Winners will be picked based on creativity, innovation and uniqueness
The design must be your own creation (not from third party websites)
The design must not infringe any copyrights or personal rights
The size of the component(s) must not exceed our MCU-160 print volume
Available volume: 360mm height, 130mm diameter (cylindrical)
By submitting your design you agree that it may be 3D printed and used by Sintratec for marketing purposes
All design files will be treated confidentially and not be shared
Military / weaponry projects are excluded from the contest
Find out more about SLS
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) is an industrial 3D printing technology that uses a laser to fuse powder particles into highly accurate plastic objects
- 2 materials available: TPE Elastomer (flexible, rubber-like) and PA12 Nylon (strong, robust)
- High freedom of form, interlocking parts are printable, with no support structures required
- In our experience PA12 is well suited for robotic parts, but you may choose TPE too – if you need both materials, let us know in the message
- Mechanical components eg. latches or gears are printable
- The color of the delivered parts is grey but they can be coated with darker colors
- Depending on material we recommend a minimum wall thickness of 0.4mm (PA12) – 1mm (TPE)
- For more information, download our design guidelines below.