Sintratec is a high-tech startup developing cutting-edge technology and offering the world’s first professional compact laser sintering 3D printing solution. We are a motivated team sharing the goal to revolutionize industrial manufacturing! Find us on YouTube and Meet the Team in a short video!
For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a motivated
Software Developer in 3D Printing (m/f) 80 - 100%
You will become part of a successful R&D team. With your experience, you can contribute on the whole spectrum of developing innovative manufacturing systems. You will join in one of our focus areas depending on your experiences and skills.
Our software team develops and maintains code for:
- Our 3D printers
- Desktop software for 3D print preparation
- Cloud infrastructure for operation & management of 3D printers
- CI/CD infrastructure
- Java: Back-end on 3D printers, cloud, and desktop software
- Angular: Front-end on device screens and cloud web views
- AWS: Cloud functionality
- C/C++: Real time applications on 3D printers and geometry processing on desktop
- GNU/Linux: Our 3D printer’s OS
- Jenkins and Docker: CI/CD
- You are fascinated by the chance to shape the future of manufacturing technology and want to work in a very dynamic industry
- You have a degree in computer sciences, natural sciences, or engineering
- You are experienced in working in a software team
- You are very skilled in at least one OOP language
- You are exceptionally skilled in at least one of the areas of our stack (please elaborate in your application)
- Bonus: Skilled in software architecture
|Centrally located||Flexible hours||Top infrastructure||Young, motivated team|
Within an unbureaucratic atmosphere we offer freedom for satisfying work. Do you want to get started? We are looking forward to your electronic application.