We are on the lookout for a confident Cloud Engineer to join our amazing team at SINTRATEC.
Growing your career as a Cloud Engineer is a fantastic opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, problem-solving and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Cloud Engineer at SINTRATEC today!
Sintratec is a high-tech startup developing cutting-edge technology and offering the world’s first professional compact laser sintering 3D printing solution. We are a motivated team sharing the goal to revolutionize industrial manufacturing! Find us on YouTube!
For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a motivated
Cloud Engineer (m/f) 80-100% - Immediate start possible
You will become part of a successful R&D team. With your experience, you can contribute on the whole spectrum of developing innovative manufacturing systems. You will join in one of our focus areas depending on your experiences and skills.
Our software team develops and maintains code for:
- Our 3D printers
- Desktop software for 3D print preparation
- Cloud infrastructure for operation & management of 3D printers
- CI/CD infrastructure
- Java: Back-end on 3D printers, cloud, and desktop software
- Angular: Front-end on device screens and cloud web views
- AWS: Cloud functionality
- C/C++: Real time applications on 3D printers and geometry processing on desktop
- GNU/Linux: Our 3D printer’s OS
- Jenkins and Docker: CI/CD
- You are fascinated by the chance to shape the future of manufacturing technology and want to work in a very dynamic industry
- You have a degree in computer sciences, natural sciences, or engineering
- You are experienced in working in a software team
- You are very skilled in at least one OOP language
- You are exceptionally skilled in at least one of the areas of our stack
- Bonus: Skilled in software architecture
What to aspect:
Not only will you be part of a passionate and inspiring team driven by our motto "Print Your Mind", but you will also have the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company. At Sintratec, you will find a dynamic, innovative environment that supports your personal development and recognizes your achievements. An unbureaucratic atmosphere ensures short decision-making processes and freedom for satisfying work.
Do you want to get started? We are looking forward to your electronic application via this link.