Sintratec is a high-tech startup developing cutting-edge technology and offering the world’s first professional compact laser sintering 3D printer. We are a young team sharing the goal to revolutionize industrial manufacturing!
For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a motivated
Customer Service Engineer (m/f) 100%
Your main tasks:
- Contributing to the development of a competent and high-quality service organization
- Solving operational and technical customer problems
- Running Services and bringing into service of Sintratec machines at Sintratec site as well as on-site customers and partners
- Training of customers and service agents
- Close cooperation with and interface function between sales, R&D and production
- Very good people skills and high-quality awareness
- High understanding of technology, solution-oriented thinking, sales flair
- Technical education
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of English and German preferred
Some of our perks:
- Centrally located
- Flexible hours
- Top infrastructur
- Flat hierarchies and open-door politics
- Direct cooperation with all departments
- Young, motivated team
In our high-tech start-up, additive manufacturing machines are invented, developed and sold worldwide. You will be part of a hard-working, welded-in team and have the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company. In an unbureaucratic atmosphere we offer a varied and fulfilling job.
Do you want to get started? We are looking forward to your electronic application.