Sintratec is a high-tech startup developing cutting-edge technology and offering the world’s first professional compact laser sintering 3D printer. We are a young team sharing the goal to revolutionize industrial manufacturing!
For our fast-growing company, we search a motivated
Embedded Software Engineer 60-100%
You will become part of a successful R&D team. With your experience, you can contribute on the whole spectrum of developing innovative opto-electronical systems. Your main tasks include:
- Programming firmware in C for real-time 3D printer control
- Envisioning algorithms to succeed in various Additive Manufacturing challenges
- Programming under embedded Linux in C/C++
- Maintaining Embedded Linux OS
- Degree in computer sciences, natural sciences or engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Linux and/or close to hardware C
High problem-solving skills
Some of our perks:
|Centrally located||Flexible hours||Top infrastructure||Young, motivated team|
Technologies we employ:
|C /C ++|
We offer you the chance to develop first-class embedded software solutions for high-tech systems in an exciting industry. Within an unbureaucratic atmosphere we offer freedom for satisfiyng work.
Do you want to get started? We are looking forward to your electronic application.