Sintratec is a high-tech startup developing cutting-edge technology and offering the world’s first professional compact laser sintering 3D printer. We are a young team sharing the goal to revolutionize industrial manufacturing!
For our fast-growing company, we search a motivated
Junior Lead Software Developer 100%
You will become part of a successful R&D team. With your experience, you can contribute on the whole spectrum of developing innovative manufacturing systems. Your main tasks include:
- 70% of your time will be hands on, designing and developing 3D printing software and cloud services, mainly using Java
- 30% of your time will be dedicated to leading a team of around 5 software engineers working on various projects
- Conceiving efficient algorithms to succeed in various Additive Manufacturing challenges
- Using computer vision and sensor fusion to perfect the 3D printing process
- Degree in computer sciences, natural sciences or engineering
- Experience in leading a software team or the organizational skills and sense of responsibility to do so
- Very skilled in Java or less preferably a similar OOP language and skilled in computer science related math
Preferably some experience with full stack / cloud services and computational geometry
Some of our perks:
|Centrally located||Flexible hours||Top infrastructure||Young, motivated team|
Technologies we employ:
|C /C ++|
We offer you the chance to develop first-class software solutions for high-tech systems in an exciting industry. Within an unbureaucratic atmosphere we offer freedom for satisfying work.
Do you want to get started? We are looking forward to your electronic application.