Numerous students from the fields of computer science, mechanical engineering as well as electrical and information technology learned about 3D printing at our booth and gained in-depth insights into the working environment of engineers.
At the AMX Lucerne, the Swiss exhibition for Additive Manufacturing, and at the Lausanne Technology and Innovation Convention, we were able to register a large number of visitors at our booth. In many personal conversations, we were able to pass on the benefits of selective laser sintering technology and the functionality of Sintratec 3D printers to the inquisitive trade fair audience.
Many thanks to all the visitors, customers and partners for the lively exchange!
We are exhibiting in two Swiss cities this March. Come by and explore the latest application possibilities of the Sintratec TPE material and have a close look at our laser sintering (SLS) systems.
You can find us at:
- STIL Lausanne, SwissTech Convention Center, March 1st, 2018.
- AMX Lucerne, Messe Luzern, March 6th to March 7th, 2018.
Record-breaking 1100 visitors were getting informed at our booth at Formnext 2017 during the four exhibitions days and learned about our desktop laser sintering systems. The exhibtion audience didn’t miss the chance to take a detailed look at the Sintratec S1 and the Sintratec Kit.
The Sintratec TPE, our new flexible material, as well as the first Sintratec whitepaper on mechanical post-processing of Sintratec PA12 SLS parts attracted a lot of attention.
See the video to get more insights from Formnext 2017!
Out of the over 400 universities subscribed to the new EOS Global Academia Program 10 were drawn at the Sintratec Kit lottery at formnext 2017.
Each of the lucky winners will receive a free Sintratec Kit!
Congratulations to the following universities:
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen Nürnberg (Germany)
- Ecole des mines d’Ales, Ales Cedex (France)
- RWTH Aachen, Aachen (Germany)
- University of Cassino and Southern Lazio, Cassino (Italy)
- University of Milano, Milan (Italy)
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (Singapore)
- University of Florida, Gainesville (USA)
- Politecnico di Torino, Torino (Italy)
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater (USA)
- University of Pisa, Pisa (Italy)
Check out the video:
From November 14th to 17th, 2017, we are exhibiting at Formnext in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Take the chance to meet the experts in selective laser sintering personally in hall 3.1, booth G51.
Why is it worth visiting us:
- We are releasing the first Sintratec white paper “Mechanical Post-Processing of Sintratec PA12 SLS Parts”. Get your exclusive copy at Formnext 2017!
- We are launching the Sintratec TPE, our new and highly flexible material which opens up completely new fields of applications.
- You will receive deep insights into the SLS technology and the Sintratec products.
We look forward to seeing you there!
We spent two exciting days at the Add+it 2017 in Steyr, Austria! A big thank you to Profactor Gmbh for the invitation and all the visitors for the shown interest in Sintratec and our desktop laser sintering systems.
For the first time, Sintratec is attending the Add+it in Steyr at Museum Arbeitswelt. The essential symposium for additive manufacturing and innovative technologies takes place from September 28th to September 29th, 2017. Visit our stand at the first floor and take the chance to meet the experts in selective laser sintering!
In cooperation with the organization of mold maker, SWISS FORM, we’re showing the technology of the future to the youth of today. Many enthusiastic young people are visiting our booth to explore 3D printing within the job as a mold maker.
A successful event for the youth to find their dream jobs!