A big bang at Formnext – The new 3D printing system “Sintratec S2” raised a lot of attention among the exhibition visitors. Built for scalability, the modular compact system closes a gap in the additive manufacturing market. Why is there such a demand for the S2?
Tag Archive for: Formnext
Record-breaking 1100 visitors were getting informed at our booth at Formnext 2017 during the four exhibitions days and learned about our desktop laser sintering systems. The exhibtion audience didn’t miss the chance to take a detailed look at the Sintratec S1 and the Sintratec Kit.
The Sintratec TPE, our new flexible material, as well as the first Sintratec whitepaper on mechanical post-processing of Sintratec PA12 SLS parts attracted a lot of attention.
See the video to get more insights from Formnext 2017!
Out of the over 400 universities subscribed to the new EOS Global Academia Program 10 were drawn at the Sintratec Kit lottery at formnext 2017.
Each of the lucky winners will receive a free Sintratec Kit!
Congratulations to the following universities:
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen Nürnberg (Germany)
- Ecole des mines d’Ales, Ales Cedex (France)
- RWTH Aachen, Aachen (Germany)
- University of Cassino and Southern Lazio, Cassino (Italy)
- University of Milano, Milan (Italy)
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (Singapore)
- University of Florida, Gainesville (USA)
- Politecnico di Torino, Torino (Italy)
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater (USA)
- University of Pisa, Pisa (Italy)
Check out the video:
From November 14th to 17th, 2017, we are exhibiting at Formnext in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Take the chance to meet the experts in selective laser sintering personally in hall 3.1, booth G51.
Why is it worth visiting us:
- We are releasing the first Sintratec white paper “Mechanical Post-Processing of Sintratec PA12 SLS Parts”. Get your exclusive copy at Formnext 2017!
- We are launching the Sintratec TPE, our new and highly flexible material which opens up completely new fields of applications.
- You will receive deep insights into the SLS technology and the Sintratec products.
We look forward to seeing you there!